[Curriculuminventory] Postponing Curriculum Inventory mtg

Valerie Smothers vsmothers at jhmi.edu
Fri Sep 4 16:23:46 UTC 2015

Dear colleagues,

It's come to our attention that several of the working group members will likely be attending the AMEE meeting during the time of our next scheduled meeting, so we are working to reschedule. My apologies for any inconvenience. There will be NO call Tuesday, Sep 8. We will let you know as soon as we have a new meeting scheduled.

To those of you heading to Scotland, enjoy AMEE! Be our ambassadors, and let us know of the building international interest in Curriculum Inventory!

MedBiquitous 2016
May 16 - 17, 2016
Baltimore, MD, USA