[Curriculuminventory] Oct 7 call CANCELLED; agenda for Nov 7

Valerie Smothers vsmothers at jhmi.edu
Fri Oct 3 12:40:44 UTC 2014

Hi, everyone.

We are cancelling the call scheduled for Oct 7. Below is the agenda for our face-to face meeting in Chicago Nov 7. We are providing call-in information for those of you that will not be in Chicago. We'll be providing supporting materials closer to the meeting date. The agenda is also available on the wiki at: http://groups.medbiq.org/medbiq/display/CI/2014-11-07  Of course let me know if you have any questions. I look forward to seeing you soon!

Meeting Information

November 7, 2014

Time:

2 PM PST/4 PM CST/5 PM EST/10 PM GMT

Call in Number

UNITED KINGDOM GLASGOW: 44-141-202-3228
UNITED KINGDOM LONDON: 44-20-3043-2495
UNITED KINGDOM MANCHESTER: 44-161-601-1428
USA 1-203-418-3123

Passcode

1599520

Please note: the conferencing service will ask you to enter the pound sign. Press # for pound.
To mute, press *6.

Agenda Items

  1.  Curriculum Inventory submission update
  2.  Review changes to the specification
  3.  Review results of survey of curriculum deans and administrators
  4.  Discuss clerkship charts and difference between integrated and longitudinal clerkships
  5.  Update from vocabulary group