[Curriculuminventory] Vocabularies sub-committee

Valerie Smothers vsmothers at jhmi.edu
Mon Jul 28 12:46:17 UTC 2014

Dear working group,

As Terri mentioned on the last call, we are reconvening our vocabularies sub-committee. This is the group that maintains the recommended vocabularies for instructional methods, assessment methods, and resources types (see http://medbiq.org/curriculum/vocabularies.pdf). There have been requests for additions to the vocabularies the sub-committee will consider as well as changes to the resource types. The sub-committee will meet twice per month, with its first call in early August.

If you are interested in participating in the sub-committee, please let me know. Thank you!

Sincerely,