[Curriculuminventory] updated agenda with links to reports
vsmothers at jhmi.edu
Tue Jul 15 11:49:46 UTC 2014
Hi, everyone. I received some links to reports from Terri. They are included in the updated agenda below and online at http://groups.medbiq.org/medbiq/display/CI/2014-07-15 .
July 15, 2014
8 PDT/9 MDT/10 CDT/11 EDT/
Call in Number
Please note: the conferencing service will ask you to enter the pound sign. Press # for pound.
To mute, press *6.
1. Review minutes <http://groups.medbiq.org/medbiq/display/CI/2014-06-04> of last call
2. Corrigenda update
3. Discuss proposed definition of Academic Level<http://groups.medbiq.org/medbiq/display/CI/Glossary>
4. Discuss draft questions for Academic levels <http://groups.medbiq.org/medbiq/display/CI/Questions+-+Utility+of+Academic+Levels> and other findings on their utility
5. Review any reports and statistics from AAMC Curriculum Inventory
* PCRS Mapping: https://www.aamc.org/initiatives/cir/381504/pcrsmapping.html
* Assessment & Instructional Methods: https://www.aamc.org/initiatives/cir/385248/assessmentinstructionalmethods.html
* Resources: https://www.aamc.org/initiatives/cir/382078/resources.html
6. Open discussion
Talk to you soon,
vsmothers at jhmi.edu<mailto:vsmothers at jhmi.edu>
Sign up for our newsletter<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?m=1103590106851&p=oi>
Follow us on Twitter!<https://twitter.com/medbiq>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Curriculuminventory