[Curriculuminventory] corrigenda for your review

Valerie Smothers vsmothers at jhmi.edu
Tue Jul 8 13:35:26 UTC 2014

Hi, everyone. Just to clarify, I did mean July 7. I have not heard any responses positive or negative. Please let me know if you need more time, or if you think the corrigenda looks ok. I will plan on sending it to the Standards Committee July 11 to coincide with the activity announcement in ANSI's Standards Action newsletter.