[Curriculuminventory] please share your experiences uisng the Curriculum Inventory standard

Valerie Smothers vsmothers at jhmi.edu
Thu Jan 16 16:45:37 UTC 2014

Hi, everyone.

On our Curriculum Inventory Working group call Feb. 18 at 11 EST we would like to provide an opportunity for you to share your experiences using the MedBiquitous Curriculum Inventory standard for data transmission.

Please be prepared to speak about your experiences using the Curriculum Inventory. If you would like to share any supporting materials, please upload them as an attachment to the following wiki page:

http://groups.medbiq.org/medbiq/x/AgCOAQ

You can also add text directly to the wiki page, or add a sub page.

Thank you! I look forward to speaking with you Feb. 18.

MedBiquitous Annual Conference<http://medbiq.org/conference2014>, May 19-20, 2014