[Curriculuminventory] supporting link

Valerie Smothers vsmothers at jhmi.edu
Tue Jun 25 19:47:42 UTC 2013

Ye, you are correct. There is an error;  the schema indicates SupportingLink is required, while the specification indicates it is optional.

I've copied the Curriculum Inventory working group just to vet my proposal to resolve this problem, We can update the schema to reflect the element is optional (rather than change the spec and make it required).

Working group members, do you agree with this proposed resolution to make the supporting link optional in the XSD schema?

Many thanks for your help! And thank you, Ye, for catching the error.