[Curriculuminventory] Revised specification and schema available

Valerie Smothers vsmothers at jhmi.edu
Fri May 18 18:42:56 UTC 2012

Dear working group,

The revised Curriculum Inventory Specification and Schema are now available.  The changes made are listed below:

*         Removed Continuing Education Credits from Event to prevent overlap with healthcare lom.

*         Revised sections Conformance, Introduction, Other standards, specifications, or schemas referenced to enhance clarity.

*         Added acknowledgement of Technical Steering Committee.

*         Changed title of section 7 to Curriculum Inventory Schema.

*         Non-substantive changes to enhance clarity or correct formatting.

Here are the links:

Word document<http://groups.medbiq.org/medbiq/download/attachments/12484798/CurriculumInventorySpecifications_06.docx?version=1&modificationDate=1337366056934> (redline)
PDF<http://www.medbiq.org/sites/default/files/files/CurriculumInventorySpecification.pdf>
XML schema<http://ns.medbiq.org/curriculuminventory/v1/curriculuminventory.xsd>

If you have any comments on the revisions, please send them to me by COB May 29. We will be sending this to the Standards Committee for review and ultimately ballot on June 1. Thank you!