[Curriculuminventory] proposed modification to the specification

Matt Simpson simpson at queensu.ca
Mon May 14 18:06:46 UTC 2012

Sounds right to me.

Best Regards,
Matt Simpson

Senior Web Developer
Medical Education Technology Unit
Queen's University
Abramsky Hall, Room 206
Kingston Ontario
Canada, K7L 3N6

Phone:	613-533-6000 x78146
E-mail:	simpson at queensu.ca

This e-mail may contain information that is confidential or solicitor/client privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure or other use of this e-mail or the information contained herein or included hereto may be unlawful and is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message.