[Curriculuminventory] starting a list for implementers

Valerie Smothers vsmothers at jhmi.edu
Thu Apr 5 12:41:41 UTC 2012

Hi, everyone. You should have received a message like the following inviting you to join a new list for those implementing the curriculum inventory specification. The message provides a link for you to click should you decide you want to participate in this group.

If you are not interested in the technical details of implementation, you can ignore it. We will continue to use this list for any questions that come up regarding the structure of the specification.

Thank you for your ongoing contributions to this work!

vsmothers at jhmi.edu
+1-410-735-6142
www.medbiq.org
MedBiquitous Annual Conference 2012