[Ciimplementer] NBME question

Collins, Molley Molley.Collins at osumc.edu
Tue Sep 29 14:24:37 UTC 2015

For the Verification Report, how are the NBME exams determined for the "Methods of Assessment" table?  We have 2 NBME exams on our upload, but only 1 is showing up in that table.

Details - the bold one (SB2) IS showing up as an X in the Methods of Assessment table under "NBME Subject Exams"; but SB1 has no X:

SB1         Practice NBME                  AM008                  Formative
SB2         NBME Exam                       AM008                  Summative

Thanks!

--
Molley Collins
Developer