[Ciimplementer] Curriculum Inventory Questions

Robin Rivest rivest at oakland.edu
Mon Sep 28 17:46:48 UTC 2015

I include the clinical activities because they have objectives and those
objectives are ultimately mapped up to PCRS.  If I don't include those
clinical experiences than I don't think I am getting an accurate picture of
how each competency is supported by our full curriculum.

--
Regards,

Robin Rivest, M.Ed., MBA
Director of Curriculum Data Management

Oakland University William Beaumont School of Medicine
2200 North Squirrel Road
504 O'Dowd Hall
Rochester, MI  48309-4401
phone: (248) 370-4859