[Ciimplementer] Curriculum Inventory Questions

Cohen, Sascha Sascha.Cohen at ucsf.edu
Fri Sep 25 16:54:07 UTC 2015

Cindy,

On item 1, if your non-clinical activity is not explicitly part of an integrated/longitudinal clerkship experience, I would suspect you want to report it as course rather than clerkship. Of course, as Terri pointed out at the vendor meeting, a clerkship is a clerkship if you say it is a clerkship....

On item 2, I'd be interested in hearing the interpretation of others, but from where I am standing we take that to mean all methods, exclusive of independent/self-directed learning.

Sascha Benjamin Cohen
Director, Technology Strategy & Development
Technology Enhanced Education
UCSF School of Medicine

sascha.cohen at ucsf.edu<mailto:sascha.cohen at ucsf.edu>
415.704.4521 vox