[Ciimplementer] Curriculum Inventory Questions

Lybrand, Cynthia D. LYBRAND at mail.etsu.edu
Fri Sep 25 14:43:29 UTC 2015

Would really appreciate input on:

1.     For 3rd or 4th year curriculum offerings, [non clinical in nature = e.g., Career Exploration III] do you report those under courses or clerkships?

2.     For the heading:   Typical hours / week formal instruction** = I've been asked to clarify whether this includes all instruction or is just didactic hours only. I'm thinking it would be all instructional methods, but couldn't locate a definition within the guides / glossary of terms.

Thanks in advance...
Cindy

Cindy Lybrand, M.Ed.
Office of Academic Affairs / Medical Education
ETSU Quillen College of Medicine
Room C-113 Stanton-Gerber Hall, Bldg. 178
Box 70571, Johnson City, TN 37614-1708
Desk:  (423) 439-6756, Cell (423) 647-5827, Fax: (423) 439-8004
Web:  http://www.etsu.edu/com/ or Email:  lybrand at etsu.edu<mailto:lybrand at etsu.edu>

Note:  The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

Go Green!  Please do not print this e-mail unless it is completely necessary.