[Ciimplementer] Clerkship Events Recording

Chen, Ye (yc5x) yc5x at eservices.virginia.edu
Sat Sep 12 04:34:24 UTC 2015

Terri,
You are right. The problem is the number of events if we combine them. Our dean reviewed the report, she had questions about the number of events. Like the example I mentioned, it is supposed to have 20 events for patient presentation, but it only showed one because I combined them into one.

If AAMC is going to use number of events to do some statistic analysis on something, it is better to have standard requirement. Either split or combine, all schools follow one rule.

Since you have not documented this part yet, I will see how much work involved to split them. I will try to split them.

Thanks
Ye