[Ciimplementer] selective/elective questions

Chen, Ye (yc5x) yc5x at eservices.virginia.edu
Thu Sep 3 13:26:58 UTC 2015

Terri,

Thanks for the clarification. I am glad  I brought this in.  When I asked our curriculum dean about the electives/selectives whether they are considered clerkship or regular course, she told me they are not clerkships and not courses  either like the first 18 months courses for MED 1 students. Now what you explained make more sense.
I will not put them as clerkship model.

Thanks
Ye