[Ciimplementer] selective/elective questions

Chen, Ye (yc5x) yc5x at eservices.virginia.edu
Wed Sep 2 19:20:49 UTC 2015

Sascha,

Thanks for the quick response. I am thinking to do the same way.  The activity is more like clerkship.  So I think in the report (the pdf file after you submit your XML file to AAMC),  it should be listed under clerkship part.

If we don't put <ClerkshipModel>rotation</ClerkshipModel>

It will be reported with  other first 18 months courses.

Terri,
If you know other schools do differently or you have different opinion, please let us know.

Thanks
Ye