[Ciimplementer] selective/elective questions

Cohen, Sascha Sascha.Cohen at ucsf.edu
Wed Sep 2 18:35:38 UTC 2015

Ye,

we have a somewhat similar situation in our 4th year; I think it makes sense to list those 2-4 week elective/selective rotations as clerkships within the parent block, since despite the differences, they seem more (in terms of actual activity) like miniature clerkships than anything else.

Terri, does that make sense in terms of your reporting for 4th year activities? Or is there a better aligned approach?

Sascha Benjamin Cohen
Director, Technology Strategy & Development
Technology Enhanced Education
UCSF School of Medicine

sascha.cohen at ucsf.edu
415.704.4521 vox