[Ciimplementer] Report ID question

Terri Cameron tcameron at aamc.org
Tue Sep 1 01:07:34 UTC 2015

We will have to look at our error message logic. The record length for ReportID is 15, so that should be the error message...

Thanks!

Terri

Terri Cameron, MA
Director of Curriculum Programs
Association of American Medical Colleges
655 K Street, Washington, DC 20001
217-891-2076 | tcameron at aamc.org | aamc.org/cir