[Ciimplementer] Using bookmarks to create links to Program Expectations

Terri Cameron tcameron at aamc.org
Mon Oct 5 19:00:07 UTC 2015

Hello CI Implementers. Thank you so much for all of your hard work in uploading to the Curriculum Inventory this year. It appears that we will have 5 Canadian schools, 3-5 Osteopathic schools, and 125 US schools this year, which is very exciting!

We still have a few schools working through some issues, and, due to a recent update to our computers, I have lost e-mails older than 18 months, so all of those 'rainy-day' FAQs are gone. I am hoping one of you can help by providing an example of using bookmarks to create individual links to each of your Program Expectations.

Thanks again for all you do to support the Curriculum Inventory!

Terri

Terri Cameron, MA
Director of Curriculum Programs
Medical Academic Performance Services (MedAPS)

Association of American Medical Colleges
655 K Street, N.W., Suite 100, Washington, D.C. 20001
T:(217) 891-2076 F: (202) 828-0659
E:  tcameron at aamc.org<mailto:tcameron at aamc.org> W: www.aamc.org/medaps<http://www.aamc.org/medaps>
[Email-Insert-Meded]
https://www.aamc.org/meetings/421328/2015medicaleducationmeeting.html