[Ciimplementer] Events in Clerkship

Chen, Ye (yc5x) yc5x at eservices.virginia.edu
Thu Jul 31 17:09:11 UTC 2014

This kind of situation happens a lot in our clerkships too. For example, we schedule ward round at different times for different groups students. We only record on group as the event for ward round.  So yes, I think you should only take one student as a representation.

Ye

Web Application Developer
University of Virginia