[Ciimplementer] Events in Clerkship

Geetha Madhuri Guru Charan geetha.gurucharan at wright.edu
Thu Jul 31 16:57:52 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

We are getting ready for this year's CI upload and have a question on Clerkships.

We understand how the duration and start/end time work for clerkship. But, we are confused about the start/end time for events within clerkships. For example the inpatient and ambulatory clinical experiences are offered to different students at different times. If this clinical experience is to be recorded as an 'event', can we just use start/end times during which this was offered to one student as a representation? Is there a better way to deal with this?
Geetha Madhuri Guru Charan
Web Application and Multimedia Developer
Academic Affairs - Medical Education Technology Group
Wright State University
Boonshoft School of Medicine