[Ciimplementer] updating schemas

Valerie Smothers vsmothers at jhmi.edu
Thu Jul 24 13:46:38 UTC 2014

Dear colleagues,

Tomorrow I will be updating the schema at http://ns.medbiq.org/curriculuminventory/v1/curriculuminventory.xsd to reflect proposed corrections detailed in our Corrigenda. The corrected schema (attached) changes the datatype of the id attribute for SequenceBlock, Event, and IntegrationBlock. The datatype used was string. The new datatype is NonNullString.

This means that you must have an id within the id attribute, and any blank ids will be invalid. I am guessing this will only help the people on the list. For those of you hand coding, the corrected schema will provide an important validation that no ids were left blank.

The Corrigenda and corrected schema are attached. If you have any questions or concerns regarding these corrections, please reply all so that the group can benefit from the discussion. The new schema will be posted tomorrow morning.