[Ciimplementer] <lom:catalog>URI</lom:catalog>

Terri Cameron tcameron at aamc.org
Thu Jan 30 18:16:36 UTC 2014

Thanks, Paul and Scott. This is great. I am gratified that I COULD have answered the question, after all, but I could not have included the additional insights that you two provided.

Thanks again!

Terri

Terri Cameron, MA
Director of Curriculum Programs
Medical Academic Performance Services (MedAPS)

Association of American Medical Colleges
2450 N Street, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20037-1127
T (217) 891-2076 F (202) 828-0659
E  tcameron at aamc.org