[Ciimplementer] <lom:catalog>URI</lom:catalog>

Scott Kroyer skroyer at e-value.net
Thu Jan 30 17:35:44 UTC 2014

To briefly add to Paul¹s response, if the original question was from the
angle of URI being a placeholder for some other value, it is not a
placeholder.

URI is a literal value and identifies the variable entry values as
belonging to a catalog of URIs.

Scott Kroyer ­ Software Development Manager & Architect
E*Value Healthcare Education Solutions
10 Second Street NE, Suite 300 | Minneapolis, MN
d 612-877-4589 | m 612-246-4936 | www.e-value.net <http://www.e-value.net/>