[Ciimplementer] <lom:catalog>URI</lom:catalog>

Terri Cameron tcameron at aamc.org
Thu Jan 30 17:03:34 UTC 2014

Hello again! Thanks, Scott, for the quick response to the last question and for the tip re: XML validator.

While I spend all day answering questions and probably should be able to respond to this question, I never feel comfortable responding to actual XML questions without verifying my answers with experts, so I am hoping one of you can respond to this question:

What should <lom:catalog>URI</lom:catalog> point to?

Any other tips you would like to share with a new CI Implementer regarding Expectations and the Competency Framework?

Thanks very much!

Terri

Terri Cameron, MA
Director of Curriculum Programs
Medical Academic Performance Services (MedAPS)

Association of American Medical Colleges
2450 N Street, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20037-1127
T (217) 891-2076 F (202) 828-0659
E  tcameron at aamc.org