[Ciimplementer] event duration

Masters, Susan Susan.Masters at ucsf.edu
Tue Jan 28 16:45:38 UTC 2014

Hello,

Because the UCSF Ilios calendar is the lifeline for first- and second-year
students' and their faculty knowing when and where they are supposed to
be, we do include these events in our curriculum map. We assign them zero
time because we are also using Ilios to track formal curricular time. As
Terri says, you can go either way, depending on your needs.

Susan

Susan Masters, Ph.D.
Associate Dean for Curriculum
Undergraduate Medical EducationUCSF School of MedicineS-221, Box 0410
Phone: 415-476-2346
Fax: 415-476-0714

UCSF Bridges Curriculum
Help us improve health and reduce suffering -One Bridge at a Time
http://meded.ucsf.edu/bridges

for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged information protected by law.
If you are not the intended recipient, you may not use, copy, or
distribute this e-mail message or its attachments. If you believe you have
received this e-mail message in error, please contact the sender by reply