[Ciimplementer] Best practices - phases and dates?

Scott Kroyer skroyer at e-value.net
Fri Jan 24 23:15:38 UTC 2014

Thanks Terri and Paul!

Most of that confirmed my understanding, and I now have a clearer
understanding of how you are determining which clerkships are longitudinal.

Scott Kroyer ­ Software Development Manager & Architect
E*Value Healthcare Education Solutions
10 Second Street NE, Suite 300 | Minneapolis, MN
d 612-877-4589 | m 612-246-4936 | www.e-value.net <http://www.e-value.net/>