[Ciimplementer] Best practices - phases and dates?

Paul Schilling paul at schillingconsulting.com
Fri Jan 24 14:59:49 UTC 2014

On Jan 24, 2014, at 7:54 AM, Scott Kroyer <skroyer at e-value.net> wrote:

> Also, are people uploading all offered dates for courses, or just representative instances for each type of course?

Are you meaning for something like in clerkship years?  We are supposed to set the sequence block start date to the first start date offered, the end date to the last end date offered and the weeks to the number of weeks the course is.  If it is offered for different lengths then it would be to what most students do (although that would really only be for electives).  So it is a representative instance not all possible options.

--
Paul Schilling
Schilling Consulting LLC
paul at schillingconsulting.com