[Ciimplementer] Please share tips and best practices!

Terri Cameron tcameron at aamc.org
Thu Jan 23 21:53:10 UTC 2014

Thanks very much, Scott. We will see what we can do to improve our documentation using your suggestions.  Our new vendors will be very grateful!

Just to clarify - the web service approach is being used by vendors who are adding functionality to their systems to upload to the CI from their systems. Schools who are producing files from their own systems or whose vendor system produces  a file for upload will use the CI School Portal and do not need to use web services.

Anyone who wishes to use web services needs to go through an onboarding process that requires signatures that, for med schools, often require University Board approval. Please contact me if you would like a copy of the Electronic Information Exchange Agreement necessary for web services access.

Thanks!

Terri

Terri Cameron, MA
Director of Curriculum Programs
Medical Academic Performance Services (MedAPS)

Association of American Medical Colleges
2450 N Street, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20037-1127
T (217) 891-2076 F (202) 828-0659
E  tcameron at aamc.org