[Ciimplementer] Please share tips and best practices!

Scott Kroyer skroyer at e-value.net
Thu Jan 23 21:28:54 UTC 2014

Hello,

I would hesitate to call anything in the attached document a “Best Practice” without another year of experience with it under my belt, but I am attaching some documentation I put together to help to demystify using the webservice to do your upload. While using SOAPUI is well documented, translating what SOAPUI is doing to a programmatic solution involves a fair amount of digging and trial and error. This document attempts to eliminate some of that.

Corrections and clarifications are welcome.

Scott Kroyer – Software Development Manager & Architect
E*Value Healthcare Education Solutions
10 Second Street NE, Suite 300 | Minneapolis, MN
d 612-877-4589 | m 612-246-4936 | www.e-value.net<http://www.e-value.net/>