[Ciimplementer] Please share tips and best practices!

Terri Cameron tcameron at aamc.org
Thu Jan 23 18:42:25 UTC 2014

We have several new CI Implementers who are just starting their efforts to develop uploads to the CI, and are really under the gun with the February 10 deadline looming. It would be really helpful if all of you experts could share your top 10 tips and/or Best Practices that you wish you had known when you started working with the CI upload process. This will also be great information as we begin our evaluation of the CI Standard next month.

Thanks for anything you can share!

Terri

Terri Cameron, MA
Director of Curriculum Programs
Medical Academic Performance Services (MedAPS)

Association of American Medical Colleges
2450 N Street, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20037-1127
T (217) 891-2076 F (202) 828-0659
E  tcameron at aamc.org