[Ciimplementer] Advice on competency mapping for CI?

Scott Kroyer skroyer at e-value.net
Thu Jan 23 16:59:12 UTC 2014

I have not encountered that, but it sounds to me like it might result from either missing relationships in the competency framework section or incorrect category values on the competency objects. That’s just my best guess without seeing the xml.

Scott Kroyer – Software Development Manager & Architect
E*Value Healthcare Education Solutions
10 Second Street NE, Suite 300 | Minneapolis, MN
d 612-877-4589 | m 612-246-4936 | www.e-value.net<http://www.e-value.net/>