[Ciimplementer] mapping keywords in the curriculum

Hageman, Heather hagemanh at wusm.wustl.edu
Thu Jan 16 18:03:16 UTC 2014

Hello -

We are well underway mapping the Medbiquitous terms for instructional methods, assessment methods and resource types to our educational sessions.  Now we are at a critical decision point regarding keywords and would like to draw upon the experience of this community.

If you have the time, would you be so kind as to let me know the following if you are mapping keywords consistently across  your curriculum:

1.       Which standardized vocabulary are you using, for how long have you been using it, and are you satisfied with its use?

2.       What percent of your curriculum is tagged with keywords?

3.       Who does the mapping - course master, individual faculty, students, librarian, curriculum office, other?

4.       What sort of reports are you running off your mapping and would you share an example with me?

5.       What curriculum management system are you using?

Thank you in advance for your time -
Heather

___________________
Heather Hageman, MBA