[Ciimplementer] tweak to the schema

Valerie Smothers vsmothers at jhmi.edu
Fri Jul 26 19:29:15 UTC 2013

Ye, I asked Terri to confirm with the AAMC development team, and here is how they responded.

Hi Valerie,

Terri asked us to confirm that event duration minutes may exceed 60.  The development team discussed this during our check-in today.

Entered as an integer, any number of minutes or hours should be valid.  Ultimately the provided # of minutes are converted into hours and totaled with the provided # of hours.  For example PT5H486M = 13.1 hours.

That means event durations could be provided using only minutes if senders so desired.  CI will convert it to hours for storage and reporting purposes.

Have a good weekend,
-Phil

So yes, you can enter 90 minutes as either PT1H30M or PT90M.