[Ciimplementer] PCRS in an electronic format

Adrian Ballard aballard at aamc.org
Thu Jul 18 22:07:53 UTC 2013

Hi, Paul. Yes, the PCRS list is now available in Excel format on the AAMC Web site at https://www.aamc.org/initiatives/cir/about/348808/aboutpcrs.html. If you look under the "For Developers" section, there is:

1) a mark-up version showing changes from the previous version (the "MECRS" list that was previously distributed) to the final version of PCRS that was released a couple weeks ago; and,
2) the final list with partial URIs from the AAMC Business Rules for Curriculum Inventory uploads.

As mentioned in past correspondence, we will make a downloadable version of some of AAMC's matching work available on this same page in the near future.

Thank you!
Adrian