[Ciimplementer] tweak to the schema

Valerie Smothers vsmothers at jhmi.edu
Wed Jul 3 14:09:52 UTC 2013

Dear Curriculum Inventory Working group and Implementers,

The AAMC development team noted a small problem with the curriculum inventory schema. The schema would force you to indicate the number of hours for an event. So a ninety minute event might be represented as 0 hours and 90 minutes. That was not exactly what the specification document indicated should work, so we have edited the schema to be more flexible and allow an even duration to be hours only, minutes only, or some combination of hours and minutes.

The revised schema is attached. It has also been uploaded to the MedBiquitous website at: http://ns.medbiq.org/curriculuminventory/v1/curriculuminventory.xsd

This should not require anyone to change what they are doing. If you have any questions or comments, please reply all so that we may discuss as a group. Thank you!