Financial Interest and Disclosure Working Group
The mission of the Financial Interest and Disclosure Working group is to develop XML standards for the exchange of financial interest and disclosure data.
Ross McKinney, Association of American Medical Colleges
- Panos Bamidis, Aristotle University
- Luke Diorio, Association of American Medical Colleges
- Julie Gottlieb, Johns Hopkins University
- Shilpi Gupta, Association of American Medical Colleges
- Raymond Hutchinson University of Michigan
- Kirke Lawton, Association of American Medical Colleges
- Heather Pierce, Association of American Medical Colleges
- Kelly Reddick, American Board of Pediatrics
- Radu Vestemean, Knowledge4You
- Dongming Zhang, American Board of Pediatrics
- Marie Beaulier, MMIS, Inc.
- Elizabeth Boyd, University of California, Riverside
- Mike Champa, Huron Consulting
- Susan Chimonas, Columbia University
- Michaeline Daboul, MMIS, Inc.
- Josh Dahl, Thomson Reuters
- Raed Dweik, Cleveland Clinic
- Susan Ehringhaus, Partners HealthCare
- Betty Harvey, Electronic Commerce Connection, Inc.
- Norman Kahn, Council of Medical Specialty Societies
- Allen Lichter, American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Nancy Lowitt, University of Maryland School of Medicine
- Monika Markowitz, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Patrick McCormick, Neurosurgical Network, Inc.
- Raj Mehrotra, HCCS
- Pamela Miller, New England Journal of Medicine
- Tim Robinson, MMIS, Inc.
- Bill Sacks, HCCS
- Cory Schmidt, Cleveland Clinic
- Steve Singer, ACCME
- Rebecca Spence, American Society of Clinical Oncology
- John Sweeney, ACCME
- Gary Wimsett, University of Florida