[Standards] ACTION: MedBiq Ballot

Valerie Smothers vsmothers at jhmi.edu
Fri Feb 10 22:01:59 UTC 2017

From: Gabrielle Campbell [mailto:gcampbell at aamc.org]
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2017 3:55 PM
To: MedBiquitous Standards Committee
Cc: Valerie Smothers <vsmothers at jhmi.edu>
Subject: ACTION: MedBiq Ballot

Ballot Initiation, Educational Achievement

Dear Standards Committee,

In accordance with MedBiquitous' ANSI-accredited process, we require a balloting of specifications so that they may become candidate standards.
The following items are being balloted:

MedBiquitous Educational Achievement
http://medbiq.org/sc/EdAchievementBallot.zip

Standards Committee Member Applications for:
*         Marcia Spurgeon
*         Kalman Victor
*         John Eastman
*         David Weiner

See http://medbiq.org/sc/SCApplications_feb2017.pdf to view the member applications.

Please visit the following web page to cast your vote:

https://jhmi.co1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_dcBzt5cwo6fJxFX

If your organization has designated a primary representative and an alternate, only one may cast a vote for the organization. Only voting members may cast a vote; Observer votes will not be counted. The Standards committee roster (http://www.medbiq.org/committees/standardscommittee/roster.html) indicates whether your organization is an observer or voting member. If you wish to submit a vote in writing or via fax, contact Jody Poet at jpoet1 at jhmi.edu<mailto:jpoet1 at jhmi.edu>.

This ballot is open through March 24. The ballot closes March 25 at 12:05 AM EST.

If you have any questions about the voting process, please contact me or reply to this listserv.

Thank you for your participation in developing standards for healthcare education and assessment! We will inform the committee of ballot results.

Best regards,
Gabrielle Campbell
Chair, MedBiquitous Standards Committee

Gabrielle Campbell