[Standards] Update on Educational Achievement ballot

Valerie Smothers vsmothers at jhmi.edu
Wed Apr 19 16:37:00 UTC 2017

Dear Standards Committee:

We sent the Educational Achievement ballot results to ANSI, and they noted that we neglected to submit the appropriate form to initiate public review. This is supposed to take place when the ballot is initiated as a result of our revised process, and I forgot to do it. My sincere apologies! I submitted the form immediately, and the public review announcement will be posted April 28. So public review will last until June 12.

We will wait and what comments are submitted. If there are comments we accept that we decide require a substantive change to the standard, then we will re-open the ballot to provide everyone an opportunity to vote on the revised standard.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you for staying engaged in this important process!