[Standards] FW: Application question

Valerie Smothers vsmothers at jhmi.edu
Thu Apr 13 13:46:06 UTC 2017

Dear Standards Committee,

Please see the supplemental information from John Eastman below. Several voting members had questions regarding his proposed contributions to MedBiquitous, and Jeff Korab requested that I ask him to elaborate.

If you would like to change any of your votes, or if you would like to make inquiries of other candidate members, please let me know. Thank you!

Valerie