[Standards] Compiled comments and recommendations, Educational Achievement

Valerie Smothers vsmothers at jhmi.edu
Mon Nov 14 23:12:28 UTC 2016

Dear Standards Committee and Educational Trajectory Working Group,

Many thanks for the comments and thoughtful input so many of you have provided. I've compiled the latest round of comments, feedback on those comments, and provided my recommendations. I've gone ahead and made the changes to the specification and schema (attached) to illustrate what those changes would look like in the final product.

Please submit any comments on these proposed changes by November 23. We will plan to ballot after Thanksgiving.