[Standards] Educational Achievement Specification for Review

Valerie Smothers vsmothers at jhmi.edu
Tue Jun 14 12:03:18 UTC 2016

Thanks to all for the comments submitted! Clearly this is a topic that our community is passionate about. I will compile all the comments received and iterate with the Educational Trajectory Working Group on recommendations for addressing the comments. We will then present those recommendations to this Standards Committee and iterate with you until we reach consensus.
Warm regards,
Valerie