[Standards] MedBiq Performance Framework ballot - voting!

Gabrielle Campbell gcampbell at aamc.org
Tue Jan 20 19:00:37 UTC 2015

Dear Standards Committee,

In accordance with MedBiquitous' ANSI-accredited process, we require a balloting of specifications so that they may become candidate standards. The following items are being balloted:

MedBiquitous Performance Framework
(http://medbiq.org/sc/PerformanceFramework.zip)

Please visit the following web page to cast your vote:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/KTLBTZ2

If your organization has designated a primary representative and an alternate, only one may cast a vote for the organization. Only voting members may cast a vote; Observer votes will not be counted. The Standards committee roster (http://www.medbiq.org/committees/standardscommittee/roster.html) indicates whether your organization is an observer or voting member. If you wish to submit a vote in writing or via fax, contact Jody Poet at jpoet1 at jhmi.edu<mailto:jpoet1 at jhmi.edu>.

This ballot is open through March 3. The ballot closes March 3 at 11:45 PM EST.

If you have any questions about the voting process, please contact me or Valerie Smothers (vsmothers at jhmi.edu<mailto:vsmothers at jhmi.edu>) or reply to this listserv.

Thank you for your participation in developing standards for healthcare education and assessment! We will inform the committee of ballot results.

Best regards,

Gabrielle Campbell
Chair, MedBiquitous Standards Committee

Gabrielle Campbell