[Standards] Vote needed: MedBiq revised standards development procedures

Gabrielle Campbell gcampbell at aamc.org
Fri Feb 6 15:08:04 UTC 2015

Dear Standards Committee,

There were no comments received on the revised MedBiquitous Standards Program Operating Procedures which recently completed Standards Committee review. In accordance with MedBiquitous' ANSI-accredited process, we require a balloting of the revised procedures for them to be considered approved. The standards development procedures were revised based on findings and suggestions from an ANSI audit conducted in 2014.

The revised procedures are available at: http://medbiq.org/sc/procedures2015.zip

Please visit the following web page to cast your vote:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2LB8P2N

If your organization has designated a primary representative and an alternate, only one may cast a vote for the organization. Only voting members may cast a vote; Observer votes will not be counted. The Standards committee roster (http://www.medbiq.org/committees/standardscommittee/roster.html ) indicates whether your organization is an observer or voting member. If you wish to submit a vote in writing or via fax, contact Jody Poet at jpoet1 at jhmi.edu.

This ballot is open through March 20. The ballot closes March 20 at 11:45 PM EST.

If you have any questions about the voting process, please contact me or reply to this listserv.

Thank you for your participation in updating our standards development procedures! We will inform the committee of ballot results.

Best regards,

Gabrielle Campbell
Chair, Standards Committee
MedBiquitous Consortium