[Standards] Attn required: Designee form

Valerie Smothers vsmothers at jhmi.edu
Fri Dec 18 17:24:21 UTC 2015

Dear Standards Committee,

In November we contacted your organizations asking for new standards committee designee forms that use the categories of our newly approved standards committee operating procedures. We have received very few responses.

Please complete the attached form for your organization and submit it to Jody Poet at jpoet1 at jhmi.edu<mailto:jpoet1 at jhmi.edu> by January 8. It will take 5 minutes at the most! We must have this information before any new ballots can be launched.

Thank you, and happy holidays! We are grateful for your continued efforts to develop standards that advance the health professions.

MedBiquitous 2016<http://medbiq.org/conference2016>
May 16 - 17, 2016
Baltimore, MD, USA