[Standards] public review and accreditation update

Price, David (FM) David.Price at ucdenver.edu
Fri Oct 17 23:52:02 UTC 2014

I support revising the framework with another subsequent review.

Hope you are well.

DP

David Price, MD, FAAFP, FACEHP
Director, American Board of Medical Specialties Multi-specialty Maintenance of Certification Portfolio Program
Director of Medical Education, Colorado Permanente Medical Group
Physician Investigator, Kaiser Permanente Colorado Institute for Health Research
Co-Director, Center for Health Education, Dissemination and Implementation Research (www.research-practice.org)
Professor of Family Medicine, University of Colorado Denver School of Medicine
Chair-Elect, Association of American Medical Colleges Continuing Education and Improvement (CEI) Section
(303) 614-1308
Message: 2