[Standards] Public review and accreditation update

Valerie Smothers vsmothers at jhmi.edu
Tue Oct 14 13:27:48 UTC 2014

Dear Standards Committee,

We've had two documents under public review in the last 6 weeks: The Curriculum Inventory Corrigenda and the Performance Framework. We've received no comments on either document.

To advance the Curriculum Inventory Corrigenda, we have circulated a ballot, which you should have received a few minutes ago.

We have become aware of recent work that has implications for the data model of the Performance Framework. A description of the work, its implications and a proposed solution are attached. The Competencies Working Group supports making changes to the performance framework to support this recent work. Such changes would require another public review.

Please reply indicating if you support revising the Performance Framework and conducting another public review.

Lastly, we've received a set of findings from our ANSI audit, which has been underway for the past two months. The summary of procedural findings and proposed actions are attached for your information. We will be coming back to the Standards Committee in January with revised procedures for review and balloting.

Of course please let me know if you have any questions. Many thanks!