[Standards] Curriculum Inventory Corrigenda Ballot

Valerie Smothers vsmothers at jhmi.edu
Tue Oct 14 13:19:21 UTC 2014

Dear Standards Committee,

In accordance with MedBiquitous' ANSI-accredited process, we require a balloting of specifications so that they may become candidate standards. The following items are being balloted:

MedBiquitous Curriculum Inventory Corrigenda (http://medbiq.org/sc/CICorrigendaBallot.zip)

Please visit the following web page to cast your vote:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PGR8MRD

If your organization has designated a primary representative and an alternate, only one may cast a vote for the organization. Only voting members may cast a vote; Observer votes will not be counted. The Standards committee roster (http://www.medbiq.org/committees/standardscommittee/roster.html) indicates whether your organization is an observer or voting member. If you wish to submit a vote in writing or via fax, contact Jody Poet at jpoet at medbiq.org.

This ballot will close November 25, 2014 at 11:45 PM EST.

If you have any questions about the voting process, please contact me or reply to this listserv.

On behalf of Gabrielle Campbell, Standards Committee Chair, thank you for your participation in developing standards for healthcare education and assessment! We will inform the committee of ballot results.