[Standards] FW: 2 votes needed!

Bill Mezzetti Bill.Mezzetti at surgeons.org
Tue Nov 25 22:59:31 UTC 2014

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Regards,

Bill Mezzetti
[twitter-16x16]<https://twitter.com/RACSurgeons> [facebook-16x16] <https://www.facebook.com/pages/Royal-Australasian-College-of-Surgeons/114629924749>

From: Standards [mailto:standards-bounces at medbiq.org] On Behalf Of Valerie Smothers
Sent: Tuesday, 25 November 2014 11:38 PM
To: standards at medbiq.org
Subject: [Standards] 2 votes needed!

Hi, everyone. The Curriculum Inventory Corrigenda ballot closes tonight at 11:45 PM EST. We need 2 more votes to meet our ballot requirements, so if you have not voted already, please vote now!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PGR8MRD

May you all have a wonderful weekend, whether it be a long holiday weekend or a brief respite from the hectic November schedule.

Warm regards,
Valerie